Comment on page
Proof of Care (PoC)
Rather than distributing presale tokens based on, say, how much users are contributing, companies can distribute token based on the quality of your proof-of-care for the project. On top of that, it's not even about social proof (i.e., how many Twitter followers you have), it's about the genuineness of your proof-of-care.
It's a great way to essentially crowd-market your blockchain project by encouraging others to get the word out about it. it's about producing interesting, fun, informative content.
- Implementing individual caps is very good step and can restrict whales from entering the public sale
- Attract long term investors
- Help spread the word by individualsCons
- Content creators have an advantage as they will have more influence and better chances to make it through.
- Other people will just copy content from other's post just to complete their Proof of Care = lot of spam.Read more