Proof of Care (PoC)
Rather than distributing presale tokens based on, say, how much users are contributing, companies can distribute token based on the quality of your proof-of-care for the project. On top of that, it's not even about social proof (i.e., how many Twitter followers you have), it's about the genuineness of your proof-of-care.
It's a great way to essentially crowd-market your blockchain project by encouraging others to get the word out about it. it's about producing interesting, fun, informative content.
- Implementing individual caps is very good step and can restrict whales from entering the public sale
- Attract long term investors
- Help spread the word by individualsCons
- Content creators have an advantage as they will have more influence and better chances to make it through.
- Other people will just copy content from other's post just to complete their Proof of Care = lot of spam.Read more